What are cookies
Cookies thus help, for example:
- the correct functionality of our website so that you can complete the purchase process with the least possible difficulty;
- remembering our customers’ login details so that they do not have to enter them each time;
- to find out which pages and features visitors use most often; this helps us to tailor our offer to your requirements;
- help us to find out which ads visitors view most often, so that they do not see the same ads over and over as they browse the site, or so that they do not see ads for products they are not interested in.
Further general information on cookies can be found, for example, here.
What cookies we use
The cookies used on our website can be divided into two basic types in terms of their durability. Short-term “session cookies” which are only temporary and remain stored in your browser only until you close your browser, and long-term “persistent cookies” which remain stored on your device for much longer or until you manually delete them (the length of time cookies remain on your device depends on the setting of the cookie itself and your browser settings).
In terms of the function that each cookie performs, cookies can be divided into:
- tracking and conversion cookies, which in combination with conversion cookies help to analyse the performance of different sales channels;
- remarketing cookies, which we use to personalise the content of ads and target them correctly;
- analytics, which help us improve the user experience of our website by understanding how users use it;
- Essential, which are important to the basic functionality of the site.
Some cookies may collect information that is subsequently used by third parties and which, for example, directly support our advertising activities (“third party cookies”). For example, information about products purchased by visitors to our site may be displayed by an advertising agency so that we can better tailor the display of internet advertising banners on the websites you view. However, you cannot be identified by this information.
We use the following cookies on our site:
|PUBLISHER / COOKIE NAME
Information about browsers and how to set your cookie preferences can be found on the following websites:
An effective cookie management tool is also available at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
By using this website, you consent to the processing of cookies.